The entire application process for studies takes place via the IRK internet platform.
- Create an account in this system, complete all your personal details*,
- Enroll in Chemistry second-cycle studies, conducted in English (enrollment this year is open from June 7),
- Complete data concerning education. It is OBLIGATORY** for you to attach scans of translated documents with higher education results at individual registration accounts ,
- Attach all required documents, photo, etc.,
- Pay the application fee (equivalent of 100PLN) – how to do it is decsribed here,
* Please note that University of Warsaw is not responsible for incorrectly filled-in data in the form, not filling-in or providing false information as well as not enclosing required documents by the candidate at individual registration account.
** At this stage of recruitment, you can still wait for the diploma and in such a situation you do not have to provide your number now. At the time of qualification (step 4), the diploma must already be in the system.