Ta strona wykorzystuje ciasteczka ("cookies") w celu zapewnienia maksymalnej wygody w korzystaniu z naszego serwisu. Czy wyrażasz na to zgodę?

Czytaj więcej

Before applying

Please note that the ONLY studies we conduct in English are second-degree chemistry.
For this reason, in order to study in English at our faculty, you must have a first-cycle degree.
Also keep in mind that studies are PAID.

If you want to know the introductory information about the study program, go to the tab Already a Student!

Before starting the application, check that you have the following documents:

DIPLOMAlegalised (authorised), translated into Polish language and recognised in Poland.
ENGLISH Certificate – (at least B2) – one of the listed here

these are not all the documents we will require, but these are crucial, just like you will need a visa, if the Republic of Poland requires such a document from people with your citizenship. Take into account that the waiting time for the visa is quite long…

If you want to know the list of all documents now, go to this webpage.