Foreigners willing to undertake short-term studies at the Faculty of Chemistry, University of Warsaw may study as Erasmus students.
Erasmus students have to be nominated by their home university. There has to be a bilateral agreement between the University of Warsaw and the student’s home university under the LLP Erasmus.
2009 / 2010 r.
ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM
Filling out the on-line Application Form is obligatory.
Please use Latin characters only. In the Personal information section please make sure that you provide the correct Permanent Address in the required format as it will appear on your UW Electronic Student Card.
In case of questions or technical problems please contact Ms Klementyna Kielak (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The application form should be printed and signed by the student and the Erasmus Coordinator from the home university.
The following documents should be attached and sent to the University of Warsaw by post:
- Transcript of Records – from studies so far or the last achieved diploma
- Language Certificate – proving the knowledge of the language in which you wish to study at the University of Warsaw
- Health Certificate – proving that you are fit to study at the University of Warsaw
- Electronic Photo – every Erasmus student will be issued an Electronic Student ID and therefore you are asked to provide us with an electronic version of your photo. You can send it on a CD along with your application documents or by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send all the documents to the following postal address:
Krakowskie Przedmiescie 26/28
PL-00-927 Warsaw, Poland
- Full academic year or fall semester (starting October 1st, 2009) – May 15th
- Spring semester (starting February 16th, 2010) – November 15th
Erasmus incoming students must be fluent users of English and/or Polish. It is absolutely essential that the student is able to read, write, speak and understand English and/or Polish in order to fully and successfully participate in all the courses offered.