- What do I need to know before I come to Poland?
- How do I apply for admission?
- Where and when do I have to submit documents?
When you receive information about qualifying for studies, submit documents to the dean’s office of the Faculty of Chemistry of the University of Warsaw, ul. Pasteura 1 in Warsaw (on the ground floor).
- Do I have to submit documents in person?
The candidate has three options for submitting documents:
– In person
– Through another person who has been authorized by the candidate
– By registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt, to the following address:
Wydział Chemii, ul. Pasteura 1
- When will I be notified whether I have been admitted?
All decisions will be avaliable through your IRC account
- Until when can you apply for a place in a student domitory ?
- Can I sign up for a Polish language course?
- How can I get more information about the admission process or program?
Please feel free to contact our Program Assistant for additional information: